Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jaxin is 1 months old!!!!

Well, the last 4 weeks have been pretty busy for the Syrett family. Jaxon is one month old!!! I have been a slacker and havn't posted very much lately so here is an update. Jaxon had been such a good baby, it should be illegal. I guess I cant really complain cause my other two boys were pretty good babies too. Just my luck if I ever get a girl, she'll be the pain. Jaxon is just content to snuggle. If I could lay him on my chest all day he would stay there and never move. Lance thinks its a little unfair cause he doesnt do that with him, but who do you think he spends his whole day with. I just wish he would stay this size for a little bit longer, I dont like it when they get big. Surprisingly I have found that so far going from one to two was harder than going from two to three.













5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

4 months eh? haha. :o) I can't believe he's a whole month! Went by way too fast! His features have changed a little since I last saw him and he's gotten a little chubbier! I need to visit more! Too cute!
p.s. the clothes are great! I love them!!!!!

McEwen Family said...

im so glad he is a good baby for you! that is awesome! he is a cutie pie Sara! Love all the photos!

Staci Leach said...

I Love the squishy face pic! He is a cutie. Hey tell Lance that the laying on the chest is due to BOOBS. HAve him stuff his shirt with boobs, then take the pic! That is on to blog about!

Tina said...

He is such a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations you guys!

The Lemkes said...

Hey Lance & Sara,
Congrats on the new baby--what a cutie! I found your blog on someones (I can't remember!), so I put a link to yours from mine--hope you don't mind! Hope things are going well!
Holly (Anderson) Lemke