Monday, February 2, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Well, anyone that has been around me lately knows that I have had it with this pregnancy. I am done. I have about 5 weeks left and that just isnt soon enough for Lance. He says he is going to send me somewhere for the next 5 weeks and then after I have the baby he might kill me. Guess I am pretty aweful to live with right now, but I tell him that if he felt like I did he would have a short fuse too. I dont know if its the third child syndrome but the last two pregnancies seemed funner. So now that I have done my complaining for the day, I should say that I am excited. I think Corbyn is the most excited. He says that he cant wait to see baby arielman(ironman) thats the name he has picked out. We will have to think about it. I should say that I have been trying to bribe my doctor for what day he will do my c-section, but no luck yet. We will see, just my luck I will go into labor with this one, since I never did with the last 2.

4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

You're still pleasant to be around! Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed at your house for so long last night!! It's almost over! I'm excited cuz then I can see that cutie, and give you your present!! cute pics of the boys.

McEwen Family said...

Aghhh, Andy totally agree's with Lance, he thinks I'm a piece of work when I'm pregnant, for that reason alone he is fine if we only have 2 kids!
They just don't get it, have no clue what it feels like or how hard it is, if they could spend one day in our shoes I know we'd get praise!
I saw my OB yesterday, he told me 4more weeks and he's inducing me b/c i'm so freaking huge and he's worried about the size of the baby. So we will be having babies right around the same time!fun fun!

Staci Leach said...

In my family if I start acting like that in the end I constantly get reminded that, "You wanted this". I just wanted to tell them all to shut up! You complain all you want cause once it's out.... It's all good!

Wayne & Amy MacIntosh said...

I am so glad you found my blog. Life is so crazy its hard to keep up with everyone. I hope everything goes well with your baby. I saw Cher at dinner a few months ago with her baby. I keep telling Amber that we all need to get together one weekend. I added you to my blog so I hope you don't mind. I can't wait to see your baby your other boys are so cute!!