Wednesday, February 25, 2009

7 things Tag

7 THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Wear high heel shoes, love them, would wear them everyday if I didn't have 2 kids and one on the way.
2. Train for a 1/2 marathon, I did it last year but got knocked up right before the race and so this year I am going to do it right after I have my baby.
3. Walk and chew gum at the same time, I know my hubby is jealous of that one.
4. Be patient with my kids, yes this is an accomplishment cause I have less patience for everyone else.
5. Harass my mom and say things I shouldn't to her, hey where do you think I got it from...
6. Cook, I really like to cook, even though I dot do it as often as I should these days.
7. win any argument with my husband, yes it is a talent I am proud of.

7 THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1. Stay home by myself for longer than a day or two, I hate it when Lance travels.
2. Have a baby the normal way, all c-sections for me.
3. See my family as much as I would like to,
4. Drive in the snow, well I guess I can do it, but I hate it, hate it, hate it.
5. Go shopping real quick, unless I go to Rubys or Clarkes, pretty pathetic.
6. Kill a bug or spider, they gross me out s bad.
7. watch Lance discipline my kids, doesnt bother me when I do it, but when he does it, I think he's being way too hard on them.

7 THINGS I SAY MOST:
1. Suck it
2. Jardeaux
3. Do you want a knuckle sandwich,(Corbyn loves this one, he tries to eat my hand)
4. Your Mom
5. damn it
6. Sh**(yeah I have a potty mouth)
7. whatever

7 GOALS FOR THE YEAR:
1. Get this baby out of me
2. Train for 1/2 marathon
3. Grow our garden
4. continue decorating my house and adding finishing touches.
5. Lose my baby weight.
6. Get Lance to like dogs more(pretty far fetched)
7. read my scriptures more.

7 REASONS I FELL IN LOVE WITH LANCE:
1. His positive attitude(sometimes its annoying)
2. All his money(hah, thats a funny one)
3. The way he treats me
4. The fact that I could say anything, and I mean anything to him and not feel weird about it.
5. The way that he can say anything, and I mean anything to me and then say sorry if it pissed me off(just kidding, sort of).
6. He is so smart
7. His clumsiness, yet now that I have kisd that have taken after him, I am beginning to rethink that one.

7 THINGS I LOVE TO EAT!!
1. cadburry mini eggs
2. Cucumbers and vinegar.
3. italian food
4. my moms enchiladas
5. asparagus, yes really I could eat it for ever meal
6. Brocolli, I know its crazy but feel the same way about it.
7. my moms whole wheat bread, its the best ever.

SEVEN PEOPLE I TAG:
1. LaRee
2. Rachel
3. Staci
4. Cher
5. Mindy
6. Ashley
7. Cindi

No comments: