Monday, December 15, 2008

Look what we got today!!

So it started to snow this morning, it didnt seem like much at the time, but then it never stopped. It has been snowing all day. I am not sure how much we have gotten, but there's alot out there. Corbyn is already asking if we can go sledding on the hill behind our house. His daddy will have to take him this year. I will will wait until I am abotu 38 weeks and then threaten my doc that if he doesnt do the c-section now, I will go put myself into labor. I am sure it wont work but cant hurt to try.
This is my front yard, yes my cute candy canes are almost covered and you cant even see my lights anymore.

Another view of my front yard.

This is my back porch and the rest of my backyard.


I let the dogs out to check the snow out. This is Layla's first snow and she doesnt seem to like it all that much, other than realizing that she can eat it.



Rusty loves the snow, he'll go out there and lay in it like its a nice sunny day, wierdo.




1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

We got tons down here too! And it hasn't let up! They said we're supposed to get 8-12 inches! If it warms up just a little, we could get more! It's too cold, I think it would snow heavier if it was a few degrees warmer. So fun! If you go sledding, we are coming! Whether you like it or not!! :O) Hey the party was fun!