Saturday, December 13, 2008

All About Baby

1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At home, had an extra test from my last pregnancy and took it just for fun, whoops!
2. Who was with you? me and corbyn

3. How did you find out that you were pregnant? pregnancy test

4. What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? holy s***!!

5. Who was the first person you told?Lance, who said yeah right.

6. Did you plan to get pregnant? No. we were getting ready to build a house

7. Did you tell everyone else right away? My sisters and our parents.
8. Was everybody happy for you? yeah

9. Did you go out and celebrate? If you call signing loan documents to start building a house celebrating then yes

10. Did you want to find out the sex? Always

11. What was the sex? Boy! what a shock there always boys

12. Did anyone throw you a baby shower? well, for which pregnancy, got one for my first one.

13. If yes, who?from my friends and family in vegas

14. Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you knew you would just not put on your baby? not really I registered at babys r us.

15. How much weight did you gain? 30 but I did lose 3lbs the last month of my pregnancy

16. Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? I lost 20lbs by the time I was home from the hospital, then it took me about 5 months to lose the last ten and then another year to lose 18 more.
17. Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Only after my first pregnancy they showed up and didnt really get anymore with my second

18. What did you crave the most? pineapple, cadbury mini eggs(christmas edition).

19. Did you crave anything crazy?My laundry detergent made my mouth water

20. Who or what got on your nerves the most? The idea that we wouldnt be in our house before I had the baby.

21. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? After Blake was born I had to have my appendics out.

22. Where were you when you went into labor? Never went into labor, I had contractions every 4 minutes for a few weeks, but nothing would ever happen.

23. Did your water break? I guess the doctor did that

24. Who drove you to the hospital? Lance

25. Did you go early or late? He was 5 days late

26. Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Dr, pediatrician, nurses, Lance, and most important, the anesthesiologist

27. How long were you in labor for? 3 minutes

28. Did you have any drugs for the pain? spinal

29. Did you go natural or have a c-section? repeat c-section. Thats how we knew I needed my appendics out

30. What was your first reaction after giving birth? you need a general surgeon in here for what?

31. How big was the baby? 9lbs 7oz

32. Did your husband cry? yup cry baby

33. What did you name the baby? John Blake

34. Does her name have any significant meaning? John is my dads name and Blake was a name that my sis Aimee had told me she would use if she had another baby

36. Did the baby have any complications? Nope, very squishy

37. How old is your baby today? he'll be two in 15 days

38. When is the next one coming? 13 weeks

39. If you could, would you do it all over again? I am doing it all over again

40: I am sending this to Ashley, Steph, Cindi, Rachel

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Love it! Can't believe it's only 13 more weeks!!

cindi said...

Don't send this crap to me...if you haven't noticed, I'm not very good at keeping up on my blog!