Thursday, April 10, 2008

A New Addition!!


So for the last few months we have been thinking about getting another dog so that Rusty our Golden Retriever would have someone to play with so on Monday I went and picked up our new puppy, Layla. She is purebread chocolate lab and is 9 weeks old. She is so sweet. She is doing pretty well with the potty training but if anyone has any good advice share away. Rusty loves her and they spend most of their time wrestling. Corbyn is very protective of her. All I can say is its nice to have another girl in the house. She seems to be adjusting really well and I think Lance actually likes her!!!(Lance is adjusting to having a dog as a pet, this is foreign to him. Here are some cute pics
Rusty and Layla taking another nap. Yes Rusty did get shaved at the groomers and they shaved him way too short and left his leg hair long so now he looks like a poodle, greyhound mix. Talk about ugly, its not quite what I asked for, I cant wait till it grows out.
Here she is snuggling with corbyn, she loves to snuggle
wrestling with Rusty

1 comment:

McEwen Family said...

I'm in LOVE! She is so dang CUTE!!!Oh I love dogs, I'm a nut.